Mothers On The Mountain Jewelry

Mothers On The Mountain Jewelry
Kelli Mayer, Silversmith & Lapidary Artist

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Crazy for Crazy Lace Agates! Two new Pendants~

 I just added these two beautiful Crazy Lace Agate Necklaces to my shop.  The jellyfish on the back of this one just happened while talking with a good friend and getting her opinion. It came out to be a jellyfish with bubbles. I really like it. I got to use my new stamps I got and branch out some more in my designs.  


To see this picture larger simply click on it. :)































A Jelly and some bubbles.












This stone. Oh wow. THIS stone! I could stare at this for days. I handmade the silver granules (balls) and soldered them around the bezel. I love doing this. My first ring,( which was the first stone I ever set) I did the same technique on it. You can see that here ~ First Ring
 

I love how the heart captures some more of the beauty of this stone.  

No comments: