Mothers On The Mountain Jewelry

Mothers On The Mountain Jewelry
Kelli Mayer, Silversmith & Lapidary Artist

Sunday, September 15, 2013

New Pretties for you Ears!

You'd think with the kids back in school that I'd have more time to work on the things I'd like to do! Ha!
Nope.
Not even.
Oh well, I can only keep trying to steal away and create! 

That is what I did today. I photographed a pair that I had forgotten was done and got it listed on Etsy. That was the first priority of the studio day.
Swirls of Love! See them in my Etsy Shop.
Then I was able to create two new pairs of earrings, both of them having clusters on them. I like the way they turned out.  One is a long pair of dangle earrings:

Opalite, Blue Pearl & Water Sapphire. See them here in my Etsy Shop.
The second pair are just right for the lovers of short earrings! I had run out of ear wires so I had to make my own too. That's good practice! 

Blue Pearl and Sea Green dyed Pearls on a Silver diamond. See them here in my Etsy Shop.
 

No comments: