Mothers On The Mountain Jewelry

Mothers On The Mountain Jewelry
Kelli Mayer, Silversmith & Lapidary Artist

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Designing and Creating

Here's some items I'm working on.
Or trying to! 
I've got a few rings in mind here. The bezels I did up and now are just waiting for designs and back plates. Oh and time. You can see the swirl earrings almost done here and I also had some fun sawing out little flowers. 


Step by step! They will be done one day!
Here's a start to this one.  This little cutie is an Imperial Jasper.  The back plate you see is a 1964 silver dime that I rolled through the rolling mill. She's destined to be a ring.

Imperial Jasper



I also got these two beautiful cabochons that are just amazing! So now I'm working on designs for these beauties.

Chrysocolla and Blue Opal. Just gorgeous!

Hmmm....decisions, decisions. A bit of turquoise here and there..


No comments: