Mothers On The Mountain Jewelry

Mothers On The Mountain Jewelry
Kelli Mayer, Silversmith & Lapidary Artist

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Slow Saturday Ramblings

I just pulled the last batch of cookies out of the oven and the house smells so good.  I made Chocolate Chip, Reeses Peanut Butter chip, Pecan cookies.  The recipe said it was "Thick and Chewy".
Well, they are small and puffy.  They are yummy, but not what I was craving today.  That's okay, my husband will eat them.  The recipe was his idea :)

You know when you wake up and your head is full of all the wonderful things you're going to do that day and how good it's going to be?  I woke up like that today and life intervened and I haven't gotten to those great idea's yet today!

So when all else fails?
Bake some cookies.  Or a cake.
Just bake.

That's what one of my jobs is. To bake on Wednesday for a friend's restaurant nearby.  I bake pies, cookies, coffee cakes, quick breads and sometimes my toffee squares.
That's the other part of my world.

Here's some mouth watering pictures for you to enjoy!




No comments: