Mothers On The Mountain Jewelry

Mothers On The Mountain Jewelry
Kelli Mayer, Silversmith & Lapidary Artist

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Spring/Summer Pendants and Rings

It's been summer time with kids and so there are all sorts of metal ideas clanging around in my head, just waiting for a chunk of time to sort them out.  When I do have a bit of time, I'll just sit at my bench, catch my breath and daydream.
Then there's those days that the movies are on and I'm afforded the time to be able to accomplish a lot at my bench! The kids are getting used to the fact that I need to work on my jewelry, plus they are good readers too so they can get lost in a book which also gives me work time and not so much tv time for them.
I did have a good jeweler friend come over and "Procraftinate" all day with me! I tell you, that's a nice break from being solo and it also brings inspiration and laughter! 
So, summer is going good. :)

I have been able to get a few things made~
Here's some beautiful pendants/necklaces I've made. 




Caribbean Blue Larimar triangle, set in sterling silver.

A Blue Sea Flower on the backside of the Larimar pendant. Sold

Rainbow Moonstone set in Sterling Silver  Sold

Turquoise Circle set in Sterling Silver and adorned with Fine Silver Balls

Chevron Amethyst Pendant with handmade adornments. NFS



I've also made some rings.


Kingman Turquoise with handmade twisted wire & granules.



Robin's Egg Blue Turquoise set in sterling silver.


Turquoise ring with handmade twisted wire and silver nuggets

Ruby set in Decorative Bezel Wire.

No comments: