Mothers On The Mountain Jewelry

Mothers On The Mountain Jewelry
Kelli Mayer, Silversmith & Lapidary Artist

Monday, September 8, 2014

Success at the Bench!!

After what seemed like forever (really just a summer with kids), I finally found my groove again in my studio today!
My goal for today was to actually make a piece and list it in my Etsy shop.
By lunchtime I had a wonderfully messy bench and some sanity restored. I let my pieces tumble and ate some food. About the time I needed to pick up my youngest from school I was almost done!
Then, after chatting with my daughter about the new flute she brought home from school, I told her I really needed to finish this project.  This time she understood! Phew!
Guess what?
I did it!
I made a pair of earrings and listed them for sale in my shop! (patting myself on the back)
Here's the link to my shop ~ Turquoise Earrings







No comments: