Mothers On The Mountain Jewelry

Mothers On The Mountain Jewelry
Kelli Mayer, Silversmith & Lapidary Artist

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Being Inspired

Sometimes life gets full of life and before you know it, you haven't done what you love for a while. 
That's what the holidays did to me. Don't get me wrong-the holidays were great and I had the people I love with me! 
But the fullness of it all and getting life back in order this month didn't leave me much time to create jewelry.  Yesterday was the first time I soldered since the beginning of December! It felt so good too! 
Thanks to a dear friend of mine who wants a custom order, it got me back to my bench working away! 
She chose a gorgeous piece of Turquoise to be made into a pendant. I'm at the point where I'm figuring out the bail (the part the chain goes through). 

No comments: