Mothers On The Mountain Jewelry

Mothers On The Mountain Jewelry
Kelli Mayer, Silversmith & Lapidary Artist

Monday, June 17, 2013

Yummy Amber Honey colored Montana Agate Pendant

I knew this stone was meant to be made into something wonderful when I saw it.  It was so rich and interesting!  I really enjoyed making a "home" for this stone to sit in.  I learned how to solder twisted wire to a setting.  A bit tricky at first, but I got it! 


I really wanted to do a different bail to hang from the chain and I ended up using double half round wire. I like it. I flows with it all.  This stone is so stunning that I also couldn't keep it all close up in the setting!

So I opened up the back to let the sun shine through!
All in all, I am pretty proud of this piece! I think it came out just right! Now to match it up with the right person! 

No comments: