Mothers On The Mountain Jewelry

Mothers On The Mountain Jewelry
Kelli Mayer, Silversmith & Lapidary Artist

Saturday, November 3, 2012

What a Nice Saturday!

There was a craft show a block away from home today, so I convinced my 13 yr old son to walk over with me to check it out. It was a beautiful day (still is as I write) and really wonderful creations were all about us. Then I saw the loose beads!
I can't fight the urge, I have to "just go look", secretly hoping for that "find". At least a few beads to go home with. Just looking at beads, ideas start to flow.
I ended up with a "find" for a good deal!

Ideas are flowing...oops wait, what am I going to make for dinner?.......but the rocks.....I'll give myself 15 minutes with my new beads, then figure out dinner :)
What a nice Saturday.

No comments: